knowing I cannot be the person I would like to be unless Abba helps me to be, so I will have coffee with Him.

Sabiendo que no puedo ser la persona que quiero ser a menos que Abba me ayude a ser, por eso me siento a tomar un café con Él

Thursday, December 13, 2007

Are we listening?

I really needed to share this with you. My last post was written late Wednesday nigh, early Thursday morning because I was having a little of trouble getting to sleep. So I decided to keep doing my Life Journal and this is the word that came alive and let me tell you Jeff shared this word to me last week. Are we listening?
" I have a lot more to say about this, but it is hard to get it across to you since you've picked up this bad habit of not listening. By this time you ought to be teachers yourselves, yet here I find you need someone to sit down with you and go over the basics on God again, starting from square one—baby's milk, when you should have been on solid food long ago! Milk is for beginners, inexperienced in God's ways; solid food is for the mature, who have some practice in telling right from wrong."(Hebrews 5:11-14), but of course you need to read what Hebrews 5:7-10 has to say, "Trusting-obedience by suffering"...

This is what not listening to His voice will make of us, little babies...isn't His word amazing? May we can listen to God and grow up in Him. Just remember than when we grow up we don't go up, but down into the cross.

No comments:

E-mail

carpizomiguel@yahoo.com