knowing I cannot be the person I would like to be unless Abba helps me to be, so I will have coffee with Him.

Sabiendo que no puedo ser la persona que quiero ser a menos que Abba me ayude a ser, por eso me siento a tomar un café con Él

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

My Second House

Tennessee Tech University's library has become my second house. For the last 48 hours I have spent 15 hours seated in a small cubicle, with classical music on and doing lots and lots of homework. I haven't had a lunch break yet (that I don't really need it!! jejeje!) and it is already 4:50p.m. Plus tonight I started a conversation with a group of teenage girls that wants to get together and talk about life(Paula is coming with me) and to add to my free time, every Friday I am opening a Book reading club,(with TTU students, counting myself) of course Henry Nouwen's book: The Return of the Prodigal Son. What a fun life!!!!

La biblioteca de la Universidad Tecnológica de Tennessee se ha convertido en mi segunda casa. Por las últimas 48 horas he pasado 15 de ellas sentado en un muy pequeño cubículo, con música clásica puesta y mucha pero mucha tarea. No he tenido ni siquiera un receso para almorzar (que en realidad no lo necesito verdad!) y ya casi son las 5 de la tarde. Más aparte hoy empiezo una conversación con un grupo de chicas adolescentes que quieren reunirse a platicar acerca de la vida (por supuesto mi esposita viene conmigo) y para agregarle a mi tiempo libre, el viernes empiezo un Club de lectura(con estudiantes del TTU, y pues me incluyo) claro que por supuesto el libro de Henry Nouwen: El Regreso del Hijo Prodigo. ¡Que padrísima vida!

No comments:

E-mail

carpizomiguel@yahoo.com