knowing I cannot be the person I would like to be unless Abba helps me to be, so I will have coffee with Him.

Sabiendo que no puedo ser la persona que quiero ser a menos que Abba me ayude a ser, por eso me siento a tomar un café con Él

Saturday, January 12, 2008

Free to Offend and be offended

I just want to share what a friend wrote in his Friday article in the newspaper: "I am glad I live in a country where I am free to offend and be offended without going to the authorities" what a statement of relief and freedom!!!...I know I will offend someone, but I also know that I will be offended...this is true humanity and true Christianity, but in the midst of this I want to be able to find joy when there is hurt and light when there is darkness....

Solo quiero compartir lo que un amigo escribió en su articulo del periódico: "estoy contento que vivo en un país en donde tengo la libertad de ofender y ser ofendido sin acudir a las autoridades" ¡que frase tan liberadora!..Sé que ofenderé a alguien, pero también se que sere ofendido...ésta es la verdadera humanidad y el verdadero Cristianismo; pero en medio de esto quiero poder encontrar alegria cuando haya dolor y luz en medio de la oscuridad...

No comments:

E-mail

carpizomiguel@yahoo.com