knowing I cannot be the person I would like to be unless Abba helps me to be, so I will have coffee with Him.

Sabiendo que no puedo ser la persona que quiero ser a menos que Abba me ayude a ser, por eso me siento a tomar un café con Él

Tuesday, January 22, 2008

In a Quest for the new member of our family!!


I am in the long quest to find me a new member in our family, yes! that is right. After almost 12 years of marriage Paula has given me the green light to buy a dog, and we live in a house for the first time ever so we can do so. After researching, reading, and talking to some dog owners, I have decided to get a female German shorthaired pointer.
I am really excited to have a dog. Since I was a little kid my family owned many dogs and I know they can be faithful and loyal companions. I know they can be great friends and they will listen when nobody else will. So after Friday we will have a new member in our family living with us. Her name: Frida

Estoy en el largo camino de encontrar un nuevo amigo. ¡Asi es! después de 12 años de casados Paula me ha dado la luz verde para comprar un perrito y pues ahora vivimos en una casa por primera vez y asi que le podemos dar la bienvenida a un nuevo miembro de la familia. Despues de investigar, leer y hablar con algunas personas dueños de perros, he decidido comprar una perrita Pointer Alemán de pelo corto. Estoy bien emocionado de tener un perro; desde que era chavito mi famlia tenía perros y yo se que pueden convertirse en compañeros fieles y leales. Se que son buenos amigos y escuchan aun cuando nadie mas lo hace. Asi que el viernes tendremos un nuevo miembro en la familia, su nombre: Frida

1 comment:

Joanna said...

Frida is soooo cute!!! I am excited for you and your new little family member. :)

E-mail

carpizomiguel@yahoo.com