knowing I cannot be the person I would like to be unless Abba helps me to be, so I will have coffee with Him.

Sabiendo que no puedo ser la persona que quiero ser a menos que Abba me ayude a ser, por eso me siento a tomar un café con Él

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Eucharitic-La Eucaristia

To celebrate the Eucharistic in the company of those whom we love is an act of worship to our Father, because we can come before Him with a thankful heart leaving behind our differences, our imperfections, even our weaknesses, our anger, and our bitterness and placed them before the cross of the one who loved us more than someone has ever loved us before. To celebrate the Eucharistic with your parents is an ecstasies of feelings that are been brought to the Lord’s Table. In this table there are not cultural division, nor language, traditions or even religions. The Eucharistic table is a transformational moment where we can say to each other: we love you, with the same love that covers multitudes of failures. The Christ of my childhood has grown deeper in me and it has let me feel the pain and joy of those who are close to me, especially my father and mother, than in almost 38 years they have shown me that faith, faith never dies. The Eucharistic not only reminds me that God is great, but it also says to me, a very logging seeker, that I am mightily loved; just that I am the beloved. God is giving me an opportunity, a space on time, so I may go and celebrate with my parents this amazing love, this thankful heart that we call Eucharistic. After 7 years without being able to visit Mexico, Immigration has granted us the opportunity to travel. My heart is shining!!!

Celebrar la Eucaristía en compañía de aquellos a quienes amamos es un acto de adoración a nuestro Padre, ya que podemos venir delante de él, en agradecimiento. Dejando nuestras diferencias, dejando nuestras imperfecciones, dejando aún nuestras debilidades, nuestros enojos, nuestros resentimientos a los pies de la cruz de aquel que nos amo mas allá de lo que nosotros no hemos podido amar. Celebrar la Eucaristía junto a tus padres, es un éxtasis de sentimientos que están siendo traídos ante la mesa del Señor, en esa misma mesa donde no existe división de culturas, de lenguaje, de tradiciones o aún de religiones. La mesa de la Eucaristía es un momento de transformación en donde podemos decirnos: te amo. Con ese amor que cubre multitud de fallas. El Cristo de mis raíces se ha cimentado en mí, y me ha dejado sentir el dolor y la alegría de aquellos que están cerca de mí, especialmente de mis padres, que en casi 38 años de vida me han mostrado que la fe, esa nunca se pierde. La Eucaristía me hace recordar no que Dios es grande, sino que yo, este buscador incansable, es grandemente amado; solo eso, que soy el amado. Dios me esta dando una oportunidad, una puerta en el tiempo, para que yo pueda ir y celebrar con mis padres este mismo amor, este agradecimiento a lo cual llamamos Eucaristía. Después de 7 años sin ir a México, la oficina de migración nos ha concedido la oportunidad de viajar. ¡Mi corazón irradia de alegría!!

No comments:

E-mail

carpizomiguel@yahoo.com